Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Do you ever do this?



Okay, I know I am not the only mom who does this. Every once in awhile I will pull up some old pictures of my kids that I haven't looked at in probably a year or so, and I just absolutely cannot believe how adorable they are. It makes me just ache to have that same baby back for a few hours just so I can kiss their adorable baby cheeks and remember how they moved and sounded. I looked at some old pictures of Gabe today, from June 2005, and he was just absolutely scrumptious! It made me so excited for this next baby!

4 comments:

Ash said...

When I saw that first picture I thought it was recent and I was amazed that you still carried Gabe in the sling!

We were recently going through some random papers and found this random picture of Rae that Roy had printed at school and it made me want to go back and look at all the old pictures of Rae. She was such a sweet, round little bunch!

Olivia Carter said...

Adorable pics! I go through old pics of my babies all the time- it's so easy when they are all on your computer. I'm excited for your baby too- when are you due again?

Audra said...

I end up looking through my old shutterfly albums... and also the screen saver is random pictures from the "my pictures" folder, so I will just sit when it comes on a look at them for a few minutes! I love it! I think my kids are the cutest... who wouldn't want to just look at them all the time?

Katie said...

Ash - forget the sling part. I wish I looked like that right now! Add about 25 lbs!

Olivia - I am due August 20th. Still far away!