Thursday, May 22, 2008

I know these things freak some people out....




...but I think they are awesome! We got to have another ultrasound on Baby Boy yesterday, thanks to a previously low placenta, that has now migrated up and out of the way (woohoo!). He was much "cuter" now than at the previous ultrasound because he is starting to fatten up. He is over 2 lbs now! I had just had my glucose test drink, so he was super hyped up and kept crossing his arms over his face and scowling, plus the technician said he was folded completely in half, with his legs over his face as well, so it wasn't very easy to get a good look at his face.


From what we could see, I think he already has my scowl and nose, and Chad's chin. He definitely looks like a Coleman boy. Only three more months to go!


5 comments:

Christie said...

Ahhh, sweet. But a bit bittersweet because when I saw Amelia on u/s at that point she was just about to come and meet us...the idea of three whole months to go just blows my mind!

lindsey said...

aww... i must admit this makes me a little baby hungry... not yet! i want seth to have a job offer first! he looks like a cutie. (i never got to see lily's face before she was born so thats fun.

Ash said...

You mean Chad's lack of chin.

I can't wait to be having ultrasounds again!

Olivia Carter said...

AH! That is SO EXCITING! Only 3 months to go? That's crazy! But I guess you kept it a secret for so long that it seems like a short time! Ah- congrats!

Katie said...

Ashley - lol.
Christie - I have been thinking about that a lot lately - that you were at this point when Amelia started to come! Crazy.