Thursday, May 15, 2008

Spoil 'em rotten and send 'em home!






In case some of you don't know all about them, you should check out my brother Levi and his wife Audra, who are in Ethiopia right now adopting three kids.

Their other four kids are being cared for by a full-time nanny who moved into their house for the week. I got to go visit them today and take the oldest two out for awhile. My kids were very excited to have Nolan and Lettie hang out with them at the park. All four of them dug in the sand and ran around to their hearts' content. Then we took our sandy heads over to Chick-Fil-A. They were all so good for me! Fun times.

4 comments:

GRANNY HEAVEN said...

OH! So much fun! I can't wait to see them in July! With all the kids together...all 17!!! Woo-hooo!
Granny Heaven!

Olivia Carter said...

Oh my goodness! Those are some cute pics- I hope everything is going well for Levi & Audra! It's really exciting for them!

lindsey said...

your boys are so cute... (lettie and nolan too :)) that was nice of you to take them out. you're a good aunt

Audra said...

Thanks for spoiling them! Nolan told me all about it when I got home!!! They look so happy! I love the running pic!