Friday, May 16, 2008

Tag


Autumn tagged me...

The rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence.
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog.
5. Tag 5 people.


"Under a pool of light stood three people, all dressed in green scrubs."
~Invasive Procedures, by Orson Scott Card and Aaron Johnston


I haven't started this book yet - I just saw it on the shelf at the library the other day and picked it up. After linking to the amazon page and seeing the reviews I am a little scared!

I tag: Christie, Ashley, Lindsey, Kari, and Jamie

By the way, I totally thought I was avoiding the whole pregnancy-swelling-of- the-fingers-thing, but my fingers definitely look a little sausagey in that picture.

2 comments:

Christie said...

It's a pretty good book. I got it for Christmas. Not too scary, just interesting scary.

Christie said...

hehehe...just read some reviews...yeah, it's a collaboration and it shows, but if you keep that in mind and don't expect the moon...wow, it's cheap on Amazom right now!