Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Just finished reading....


Breaking Dawn.....does anyone else smell a spin-off book involving a specific character that was introduced in this book?


*linking to it made me aware of the reviews on Amazon, which are interestingly varied. I think I am way more okay with this book than a lot of other people. Maybe because some of friends told me beforehand that it totally spun off in a different direction than they expected, so I was prepared for that. I have to say that a lot of what happened was stuff that I had found myself wishing would happen. Interesting indeed.

4 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

No one has commented yet? WHOA! I was TOTALLY not prepared for the direction the book went, & didn't like it for the first little bit.

But then I ended up liking it. We'll need to chat some more about it. Definitely room for a "spin off" though there were other characters I would be interested in (besides the most obvious one) like Garrett & Kate OR Leah? What do you think?

Christie said...

Hehehe...I haven't read ANY of these books and yet knew that. They sure are popular.

Kari said...

Definitely some twists there, but if there weren't, it wouldn't be Meyer would it? I liked it. Had a few problems with the ending, but overall I was very happy with how everything tied up. My favorite parts were all the joys of am immortal body. Sounds like FUN!

Katie said...

Olivia - I read the interview you linked to and thought it was funny that she talked about a book possibly involving Leah....I really expected Leah to play a bigger part in the third part of the book but she basically disappeared...