Monday, August 25, 2008

Off we go!

We are on our way to the hospital! I had a doctor's appointment this morning and hadn't dilated at all in the last week despite having irregular contractions for the last three days. So I am going in to be induced. Definitely not how I wanted things to go, but at 5 days late I am willing to roll with it.

Oh, and Colin is at his first day of kindergarten. I am just glad that I was there to drop him off, even if his Aunt has to pick him up.

Wish me luck and keep me and the baby in your prayers! I'm very nervous.

9 comments:

Ash said...

I hope it all goes well. Who knows, maybe it will just take a little pitocin to kind of get things started and then your body will take it from there! Can't wait to hear how it goes!!

Jamie said...

Good luck!

Olivia Carter said...

AH! Katie! I'm so excited for you. EVERYDAY that I get on google reader & see that you've posted I think, "She totally went into labor!" but, alas, until now that wasn't the case! Until this morning! HURRAY!

Christie said...

Good luck! Your Bishop's Score (sp?) would be a ton better than mine was when I was induced with Elizabeth, so that's promising. Hey, today is Cami's B-day!

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

Woo-hoo! Love you!

Audra & Levi said...

Pop Him Out! Pop Him Out! Rah-Rah-Rah!

Christie said...

Conratulations!

Ash said...

Congrats! Can't wait to hear the full account and see some pictures!

Audra & Levi said...

OK Pics already!!!