Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Keepin' It Real Wednesday

To person who owns this black car parked outside of Krispy Kreme in Daytona Beach:


I try to stay relatively positive on this blog, but I'm just gonna say it:

You are a tool.

Not just for having these sentiments,

Not just for choosing to express these sentiments on your car window,

but for having these sentiments and choosing to express these sentiments on your car window
WITH A DECAL THAT USES THE INCORRECT "TO"(twice) and "YOUR."

Come on.

7 comments:

lindsey said...

This makes me laugh... what a moron!

Olivia Carter said...

haha! thanks i really needed a laugh. this provided a great one!

Kari said...

Seriously!

Ashley said...

Roy said you must be too old if you care! ;)

Katie said...

Nah, I would have been even more outraged at 18. The sign that I am old is that I was sitting in the car waiting for Chad outside of Krispy Kreme, instead of inside with him.

Christie said...

James said the same thing as Roy! Meaning that as the sentiment of the "author" not his own thoughts, of course.

Audra said...

You really should submit this to failblog.org... please!