Thursday, December 3, 2009

(Not) Famous


Awhile back over at Bloom they were having a little photo contest. They were asking for photos that captured the essence of your everyday life, so I submitted this picture. You might recognize it from my Thanksgiving post. I didn't win - not even a runner-up thank-you-very-much-my-life-is-ruined :o) However, today I happened to visit the blog and saw that they displayed some of the loser photos last Friday, and there was my little Oliver. It made me smile.

I do love that boy of mine.

(and now I need to do some Gabe and Colin posts soon because this is the third Oliver post this week)

8 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

I saw this on Bloom (Emily and I were in a ward together once upon a time in case you're wondering) and thought it looked like Oliver. How funny that it really was your picture!

Lindsay Jane said...

Before you think I'm an idiot, let me clarify. I didn't read the "runners up" post, I actually just scanned through it as I hurried to clean out reader one day. I didn't notice that it said your name and his below the picture. Maybe I am an idiot...

Olivia Carter said...

I saw it on there too! Emily was in my ward along with Lindsay Jane. I was like, "I know that baby!"

Chad Coleman said...

That is so wild...Lindsay Jane was in my ward too...small world. Ok - just trying to fit in.

Katie said...

This is how weird the blogging world is. Awhile back, on cjane's blog I noticed a blog named "Anne with an E", and of course since it was an Anne of Green Gables reference, I clicked on it and started reading it. That was Anne from Bloom, so when she created that blog (with Emily), I started reading that blog too. Funny that you both know Emily.

And Lindsay - I understood - I scan through a lot of blogs too.

Ashley said...

I know one of the finalists - the one who's husband has cancer. We were in their ward in Davis. AND, I hesitated with this comment because of the other comments about who know who :) Who won? I couldn't seem to find when they annouced the winner.

Katie said...

Ashley - I can't really remember who won, and I can't find the post that announces it anywhere, even though I know I read it at the time. I want to say it was Joan, who I think I have seen commenting on Olivia's blog.

Audra said...

Favorite child monopolizing the posts I see! Your other kids are going to have a complex!