Friday, April 16, 2010

Someone tell the conductor

My Gabe is a huge fan of Dinosaur Train. He watches it at least once a day. I love that he loves it, but I gotta tell you, each and every time I hear the intro song, where Buddy the T-Rex hatches in a Pteranodon nest, surrounded by Pteranodons and wonders what he doing there, and then the mom assures him that he belongs there, I totally think, "She is an egg-naper! She totally snatched his egg from a T-Rex nest!"

Am I the only one that thinks this? Watch it yourself and try and tell me I am wrong.

4 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

I've never seen this show but I have a feeling Rob would go crazy for it.

And you are right, she's like, "No, you belong in THIS family". All weird like. HA! So funny.

jes and scott said...

I have totally wondered that before. But even frilly Ella loves that show!

Nelle said...

I am in total agreement on this.

Em said...

my mom was making fun of sean and i when we were analyzing the man in the yellow hat last week. see, at first we thought he might like men, but then we watched the movie and he was totally hitting on the girl teacher.

egg napper, for sure.