Monday, May 10, 2010

Stalkerazzi

The first night that Chad and I were in DC, we took a bus tour around to all the different monuments. The first stop was supposed to be the FDR Memorial, but there was too much construction around it, so our driver announced that we would be stopping for a White House photo op. Pretty cool! However, when we got out and started walking towards the street where the driver directed us, we were greeted by security officers, telling us that the street was temporarily blocked off. Bummer.


So this is as close as we got. I took a lot of pictures of the White House and we got back onto the bus, where the driver told us that he was told by security that the Obama girls were playing on the lawn, which is why we weren't able to get closer. I actually thought that was kinda cool - "Good for them" I thought. "I'm glad they still get to play outside when they want to." We had noticed some people milling around the roof, but when we got home and I looked at my pictures, I noticed some other people in front.


Like the gentleman below in a pink polo(zoomed in from the picture above).

Tell me that stance and build doesn't look like our president!


Again!

And if that doesn't convince you, please say hello to Mrs. Obama on the right below!


I'm convinced (even more than I was with Orson Scott Card). How about you?


9 comments:

lindsey said...

Looks like it.. esp since the guard is watching him...

Audra said...

OK.... that is cool!!! You are the queen of getting famous people at such a distance that you can zoom in on and make out their fuzzy little outlines. It is like finding treasure with the little beeping things in the sand. I think it would be less exciting if it was obvious, but the fact that you get to all "spy zoom" on your pictures to find the president hiding in there like Where's Waldo? is kind of cool.

Ok... do you think this little comment of mine might make the Secret Service check your blog? Like once I typed Matt and Ramona and she knew about my blog post when I went to Link Leading Ladies. And so far I have said Spy and president. Maybe I should add in some "Key Words" to make it come up on their search. President Obama, White House, First Lady, Fence, Secret Service, Camera,... I was going to put Salking, but I do not want to get in trouble for being a silly goose.

HI SECRET SERVICE! I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT DAY SEARCHING THE INTERNET! NOT A BAD JOB YOU GOT THERE!!! I WOULD LOVE TO SEARCH THE INTERNET ALL DAY FOR CONSPIRACY (that is a good keyword too). SERIOUSLY! IF YOU HAVE ANY JOB OPENINGS LET ME KNOW!!! CAN I WORK FROM HOME? BECAUSE WASHINGTON DC IS EXPENSIVE! CHARLOTTE IS CHEAP! AND LESS TRAFFIC. AND I LIKE TO GOOGLE! LET ME KNOW WHERE TO SEND MY RESUME! YOU GUYS ARE DOING A GREAT JOB! KEEP IT UP! Oh, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Things like this probably make them roll their eyes and wish people like me did not have free speech!

I need sleep. I am getting goofy!

Awesome find though! Fun stuff!

You always want more people reading your blog. Certain keywords just might do the trick. Let me know if you analytics go up after my little tomfoolery :)!

Audra said...

And that spot on the ground looks like the dog. It looks like Michelle is petting him. Too cute! A nice little domestic moment :)

Christie said...

Way to steal the show, Audra! ;) Got me cracking up!

Olivia Carter said...

That's SOOOO cool! Totally looks like him & seriously that guy looked like Orson Scott Card. If it wasn't him then I say he should be an impersonator. Although, I want to meet the person who will hire an Orson Scott Card impersonator. :)

James said...

Audra, you forgot to mention some other key words, like guns, religion, militia, bomb, guvment, cops....

Em said...

awesome

Audra said...

James- I was trying to get their attention, but NOT get myself arrested! Have fun being patted down next time you fly ;)!

James said...

The advantage of having your own license is you can fly yourself and skip the "security".

Of course, I also need money and an airplane, but details details. I do have my headsets and intercomm, still.