Thursday, June 3, 2010

Feelin' Funky

My last guests left 3 days ago.

School ends in a week.

We leave for Spokane in 2 weeks.

No YCMA because of a snotty-nosed little boy.

Things just aren't flowing (well besides the nose).

I am not PRODUCTIVE enough to even come up with a post right now,
so......
here are some previously unpublished pictures that I like.

I think it is funny how I am folding my arms like a good little primary kid in this picture, but I have to say that the feeling at the Lincoln Memorial was so reverent for me. Even with all the crowds and picture taking, it was just awesome.


A walk on Mother's Day.



Peonies from Sabina last month. Not only gorgeous, but so wonderful smelling.



My shoes, Colin's hat.


They do love each other. Their stripes even match up.

5 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

I know what you mean about being out of "blogging" sorts. I've been feeling that way too.

Love the pics though!

Kelly said...

Nice photos. Good luck getting your mojo back

Ashley said...

My friend just brought me some peonies from her yard today - they smell wonderful and made me feel cheery :)

ray and brandie said...

this post reminds me of a post Diona wrote when she had hidden inuendos of her pregnancy.....

Audra said...

I have been to busy to blog... I know what you mean. I will get back into it sometime. The heat... blame it on the heat!!!

There was a Peonie bush in the yard next to our vendor spot in the mountains. People were always stopping to smell it and ask me what it was... I had no clue. Finally the neighbor came by and I had to ask her!