Sunday, June 6, 2010

Speaking of Baseball

A pick-up game formed in my sitting room/dining room this evening after dinner
.
I kept thinking that I should be an adult and break things up, but hey, the oldest one in the family was the pitcher, and he was getting belly laughs from all the boys, so I just went with it.


Four boys playing baseball inside might not seem like a very holy activity for the Sabbath,



But I am tellin' you, those scrumptious boys laughing together, sharing, loving each other,

It was heaven on earth.

7 comments:

Kari said...

You're so right. There is nothing better than playing and laughing together as a family! You're living the dream, Katie!

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

So, Chad is over whatever he got? I'm happy.

"Four boys playing baseball inside might not seem like a very holy activity for the Sabbath", but it IS!

lindsey said...

have I told you how much i love your family? your boys are just so cute.

Olivia Carter said...

Ah, what sweet pictures!

Kelly said...

I am so glad you didn't break it up. What a nice umpire you are!

Katie said...

Not really - Well enough to throw a foam ball for Colin..:)

Em said...

"will cook for belly laughs." that what i should hang on a sign in my kitchen.