Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Farewell Gaynelle!

Gaynelle is just about the easiest person in the world to talk to and laugh with. Plus she has four boys (so she knows about how boys DO bring drama with them) and we worked in the Primary Presidency for, what, seven whole months together? Man, I can't tell you how many times I had to remind myself to be reverent and stop talking to her during singing time. Here are the four of us.
Me, Gaynelle, Alison, and Bonnie.Please excuse our shimmer. It was hot and we had just finished working hard at a Primary Activity.

Well, Gaynelle and her lovely family moved on Monday. Bonniehosted a little going away dinner at her house for the presidency and our families. Alison brought a ice cream cake and cracked up laughing when she showed us the "professional job" that baker did when she asked them to write "Good Luck" on the cake.

Gaynelle had never heard of Cake Wrecks, so here you are dear friend...
Your own personal link to hours of laughs.
Enjoy.

4 comments:

Nelle said...

I'll have to check out that site. Thanks for the goodbye post.

Christie said...

I was binging on Cake Wrecks just the other night!

Em said...

I am the sing time leader in primary. I am akwaysthe one chattin during sharing time. Oops.

The Harts said...

katie!! I was trying to figure out the best way to contact you tonight and realized I had nothing but your blog!! Anyway, email me when you get a chance so we can talk more about your photo shoot!! I loved your idea and I'm so excited to make it happen.

lindsay@harttohartdigital.com

ps - sorry it's taken me a while to touch base!!