Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Just real quick...


I was gone to SLC 'til last night and have some stuff to blog about, but not much time, so I will show you a picture that I have been holding back. A long long time ago, I promised the first three commenters on my blog something homemade from me. I was supposed to send it within a year, and of course I didn't, but I didn't forget! With lots of help from my mom, I made this apron for my sister Ashley and sent it off. I know it isn't all ruffly and trendy, but Ashley so isn't ruffly or trendy (and I mean that in a good way.) Her favorite color is purple and her favorite flower is a purple tulip, so....wah-la!

Now to make my Aunt Pat something, and to think of something homemade to make for the other commenter, my mother, that I am able to make without her!

Thanks Mom! And thanks to Ashley, who is always good for a comment!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I'll have to model it and take a picture for ya!

Christie said...

Ha! Good luck with making Mom something she doesn't help with, lol! J/K, I'm sure you'll come up with something great!