Monday, October 18, 2010

One year older and wiser too!


Gabe had a very good birthday last Thursday, even though it was busy. He had his piano lesson in the morning, and then he got a special surprise from Grandma and Grandpa Coleman - money to go shopping at Target. He was so thrilled by that and very decisively chose a remote control car and a flashlight. Then we went to McDonald's for a Happy Meal. As soon as Colin got home from school, we went to Red Robin. Straight from there we went to soccer practice, where he had mini cupcakes with his teammates. A good day for a five year old.

Here is a video from Red Robin. It cracks me up because it is classic Gabe - refusing to even smile, but willing to endure so he gets his sundae.



Last night we had the family over for his big birthday dinner. Here are a few pictures from that.


5 comments:

Bubb Rubb said...

I'm not sure Gabe smiled once in the 3 weeks you guys were here. I was taking it personally but after seeing this video I'm OK with it now :)

Audra said...

Wow! His face is so aloof!!! He is such a funny kid!

Em said...

hilarious.

Olivia Carter said...

Oh gosh, I laughed out loud at that video. He's like, "Yeah, yeah, go ahead make a fool of yourselves singing. I'm just gonna chill" He reminds me of Rob. Love. It.

Ashley said...

He is so hilarious! Just look straight ahead and it will be over soon!