Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Only In His Dreams

I hope you all had a nice Valentine's Day. Let me tell you a little about Chad's day. He was home sick from work, recovering from some flu-like bug that had him sleeping for hours on end. The only gifts he got from me were some "cold and allergy" bath salts, accompanied by an assortment of Gatorade. Not the funnest day.

However, he went into work today to find a Valentine's Day surprise waiting for him. On his desk sat a bag of chocolates with two photos of me. Sort of. My face on different bodies. Much different bodies. Take a looksie for yourself folks.


.


Who would pull such a prank? Well, since my brother Bobby received a very similar photo of his wife (he sits close to Chad in the same office - isn't that sweet?), and they happen to have a common relative that occasionally does night security in their office, I have very strong suspicions of who the culprit is.

Yes, my FATHER.

I know that my dad has NO photoshop skills, so there is also an accomplice out there somewhere.

My dad has been telling Chad for quite awhile now that he needs to spruce his cubicle up with some pictures - I guess he decided to take matters into his own hands.

On a side note, I am thinking of going blonde. What do you think?

*Edited to add: I just searched google images for "pregnant bikini" and found this picture. Tori Spelling?! Now I am just insulted. Well, at least they didn't use this picture (not for the faint of heart).

*Found the second picture. It's Miley!!!!!

18 comments:

Luke Gallagher said...

Thank you for finally clearing my name Katie. Both Robert and Chad immediately assumed that it was my handiwork.

Olivia Carter said...

Ha ha! I love it! That is hilarious!

Chad Coleman said...

I love how the culprit even inverted the Tori Spelling one so that it would be facing the right direction. Nice work!

Bob, Dad and Grandpa said...

I know nothing about photoshop.

James said...

FYI, the Web of Trust utility gave the Tori Spelling site a bad reputation. Didn't say anything about the second or third links.

Katie said...

Thanks James. I changed the link to a different website.

Katie said...

Luke - you ARE the one with the both computer skills and access to the desk! And you do have a history of pranks with the Roomba King! ;o)

Ashley said...

That's kinda creepy if it was dad. I mean, it's his daughter in a bikini!

Katie said...

I am assuming Dad just delivered it.

The Husband said...

What zany shenanigans.

Anonymous said...

What is the old saying? You ain't seen nothing yet.

Katie said...

Anonymous,

That kind of freaks me out.

Love,
Katie

Luke Gallagher said...

Ahhh Roomba King...that was a good one. I dug up the email thread a few minutes ago and had a good chuckle :)

Em said...

ha!!!!

Ashley said...

Well, Anonymous, where's the rest of the hijinks?

Ashley said...

HEY, that was ROY, not ME!

Katie said...

Roy/Ashley - he got more today. I will have to do a post about it tomorrow.

Kari said...

LOL! Looks like your Dad has taken the Jibjab idea to a whole new level!