Saturday, June 4, 2011

Fun with Picnik

Have any of you ever tried Picnik?  I don't use it often because it is sooooo stinkin' slow, but sometimes it is fun to mess around with.  I have zero editing skills, so it is fun to click one button and see some cool effects added instantly to my pictures.  I took this top picture on the boys while we were in the mountains and here are a few things I did with it on Picnik.

 
The original


  "1960's"


 "Holga-ish"


 "Cinemascope"

I am not a huge fan of overediting every picture I put on here, but I think some of the above pictures are so neat looking with the effects added. 

What do you think - which picture above is your favorite?  

Anyone else ever tried Picnik?

3 comments:

Shyann said...

I like all of these, but I like that 1960s one. Editing is so fun, isn't it?

hapi said...

Hi Katie, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

Em said...

i love the last one. this might become a new addiction. i'd better not tempt myself yet...