Tuesday, July 5, 2011

More 4th

We had a very relaxing 4th of July.  Trip to the gym in the morning, naps for the youngest two, and then Cars 2 with my mom.  It started to get cloudy and windy as we were walking out of the theater which was just lovely because we had chicken marinating to serve to my parents.  By the time Chad got out to the grill, he had to do so with an umbrella.  We all got a good laugh out of it. 

IMGP8463

We lit some sparklers after dinner but decided to forego any big fireworks.  The kids had been up late on Saturday for the stake celebration and were still recovering for that.   Chad and I did get a free show from our neighbors after the kids were fast asleep. 

Chad says I am a dork for taking pictures of fireworks, but I think it is fun to figure out how to, plus when he teases me about stuff like that I take it as flirting, so…….

IMGP8481

1 comment:

Em said...

all for the love of the grill:)