Friday, August 19, 2011

Ripley’s Aquarium

IMGP9217
IMGP9219 IMGP9225 IMGP9227
Just a few pictures from Ripley’s Aquarium last week.  It was super crowded, but there were definitely some beautiful sea-life to be seen.  The boys liked most of it, especially Ollie.  We went on this moving sidewalk through a tunnel that had sharks, and Gabe did not like that too much.  He would crouch down and duck his head when the sharks came too close. 
They had a huge shark exhibit with a line long enough to persuade us not to go.  However, we did catch a sneak peak of a mermaid from their (weird) mermaid show.




So, what did I think of Ripley’s Aquarium? Glad we got the tickets for free or it definitely would have felt like a waste of money (it’s expensive for what it is).

5 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Awesome pictures (as always).

And, dude, I'm gonna have NIGHTMARES about that mermaid tonight- she's freaky looking. I tell you mermaids CAN NOT be made normal in a book, NOT POSSIBLE. Glad you're on my no-mermaids allowed team! (thanks for thinking of me too!)

The Husband said...

Um, yeah, that mermaid is freaky! But it is Ripley's afterall.

Em said...

The mermaid.....

Katie said...

It's not just that she is a mermaid that I find gross, it is that she is practically showing every part of her breast and parents are cool with that.

lindsey said...

I totally agree Katie, why would any parent consider that much cleavage appropriate (mermaid or not!) The rest of the trip looks like fun. I love the first picture.