Friday, September 2, 2011

Who My Mom Is, Part III


This is Christine Defreese, a friend of my mo, and this is what she knows about her:
.
Linda is genuine.
 
She is real, what you see is what you get. She is kind and loving and a great example. She was such an example to me as a young mother. I watched her with her children and it helped me. It was a joy to be one of her counselors in Relief Society. I learned so much about serving in the church from her.

Happy Birthday Linda, I love you. And thanks for being YOU.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks Christine :) I'm glad she was an example to you and it helped you be an example to me in YW!

Katie said...

Sister Defreese - you will always be Sister Defreese to me :o) You were an example of strength to me too, and it is interesting to me to hear from you of my mom's influence, which, of course, I didn't even think about at the time!