Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Who My Mom Is, Part XXIX

This post was written by my Nana (my Dad’s mom) and mailed to me. 

image0-7

Dear Linda,

Happy Birthday – What a great time to let you know how much you mean to me and how much you have added to our family. 

Your family is a reflection of the success you are as a mother – your talents and leadership ability show through them.

We don’t know what the Lord has in mind for you, but we know you will and have endured it well.  Blessings will come your way – You are loved by many and they are there or you.

Love, Mom Jeppson

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I think Nana is the only person I know that still mails letters that are written in cursive :) Such a nice personal touch. I agree, she has and will endure everything the Lord has in store for her.

Olivia Carter said...

Aw, Nana's letters are the best! I'm sure she looks at mine & shutters. My handwriting is on par with a 3rd graders.

And can I just say how much I've been loving this month on your blog. You rock.