Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Who My Mom Is, Part XXXI

 This post was written by my mom’s sister Diana Berry.  Let me just mention that the order of these posts has been somewhat random – Di was the first to send one to me (had to give her credit :o). Credit for the picture goes to my Aunt Pat. I love it because it is a nice, recent  picture of a few of the people who have written here.

Camiwedding My Mom, Pat, Grandma and Grandpa, Di and Kathy at my cousin Cami’s wedding last October.

Linda Sue is... GOOD! 

There is no better word to describe my sister!!!  She has always been good.  She is kind to everyone she meets.  She never talks bad about others.  Her family knows she loves them because she is always there for them.  She serves others and doesn't need recognition for it.  Linda loves the beauty of this earth and enjoys keeping it beautiful. She is kind to animals and they can feel her love. She is the perfect Granny!

Linda has a testimony of her Savior, Jesus Christ and is a good example of Christ-like living.  She has been my example and hero for decades!  When she meets her maker, He will throw his arms around her and say "Well done, thou good and faithful servant!

I love you sis,

Di