Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Eve 2011

This was our evening:
Pizza for dinner. 
Made cookies for Santa.

Colin is not big on pictures these days, so I was happy to get this cute one.

Stopped by some friends house for a Christmas Eve party, where I ate some of the most delicious desserts I have ever had in my life.  

Home to unwrap pajamas.  Remember the fabric the boys chose over the summer?  

If I am ever having a bad day, I think I will pull these pictures up.  They make me remember everything I love about my scrumptious children. 




Then we video-chatted with Grandma and Grandpa Coleman and the kids opened their gift from them - an Xbox and Kinect.  Dance Central 2, here I come! The kids were pretty darn excited.

We didn't get the kids to sleep until almost 9, and then it was a pretty late night for Chad and me.  Chad is asleep on the couch as I write this.  We also had a great Christmas - I will post about it tomorrow.  Hope you all had a Merry Christmas.  Thanks for reading :o)

4 comments:

Gaynelle said...

Those are such cute kiddos. Love their pj's. Derek has the same sweatshirt Ollie has on. Go Target! Merry Christmas.

Ashley said...

Oma got an xbox and kinect too. We are having fun with it - I think we might need one!

Olivia Carter said...

Aw, those pics are SOOO CUTE!

Em said...

i love those pics of your kids in the reindeer ears. def ones to blow up on the wall for christmas next year.