Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Keepin' It Real Wednesday

It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it - the disposing of dirty diapers.

While performing this unpleasant task one time, Chad chuckled and told me that sometimes he thought about how awful/hilarious it would be to take the disgusting diapers, box them up, and then mail them to someone. They would be so excited to get a surprise package in the mail, and then....WHAM, the smell would hit them. 

Awwwwwww.

I love my husband for many many reasons, but the fact that he came up with this sinister idea makes me fall in love with him over and over again...

every single time I see a bag of smelly diapers.

4 comments:

Em said...

This reminds me that I need to take the diapers out. Or have sean do it.

Ashley said...

You still owe me money for dad's present - if it arrives in a box I'm not opening it!

When we were at my inlaws they were carefully shredding all of their junk mail and I told them I just rip ours up real good and throw it in with the bag of poopy diapers - not one is gonna wanna dig through there to get our information. Especially if there was a blow out diaper!

It's Rae's job to empty trashes around here. Love it.

Christie said...

LOL, Ashley!

Katie said...

Ashley, that is brilliant.