Thursday, January 26, 2012

28 lbs

This morning, Oliver ate:

Spaghetti
Tuna with crackers
An orange
Pretzels
Craisins
and
A peanut butter and jelly sandwich

All before 10 am.

At 10, he asked me to make him a grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup.
I did, he ate it all, and then said he was still hungry....

At which point I knew that what he really needed was not food, but this:



Now here I am, 9 pm, and I just ate a bag full of cashews, Craisins, almonds, and chocolate chips,

But who is here to make me go to bed?

4 comments:

jess and scott said...

Great picture!

Olivia Carter said...

Aw, amen. I'm totally a sleepy eater. And an angry non-eater. And I agree- that's a great pic (as always)

Em said...

that is how brennan has been lately!!! max on the other hand is eating nothing. so so weird. not her style.

lindsey said...

Lily is my big eater, no matter the emotion. I can't believe she still weighs 5 pounds more than Ollie. I figured he'd outgrow her.