Sunday, March 25, 2012

Carina’s Birthday Photos

I did a little photo shoot with Carina this morning.  The conditions were not ideal, but I really wanted to do it the day of her birthday, so we just went for it.   Chad bought the tiara for her yesterday and put it on her for church today.  I am not kidding.  He got a such a kick out of strolling in with her in her big dress and tiara. 

And yes, I know that these photos are over-the-top girly, with the wings and puffy pink dress, but that’s what happens when someone who idolizes Anne of Green Gables has three boys before a girl.  I had to go all the way.  Maybe in thirty years I will think they are totally dated (what were we thinking?!), but she looked stinkin’ cute today.

IMGP6685IMGP6656IMGP6701IMGP6713IMGP6719IMGP6746IMGP6727IMGP6745IMGP6760IMGP6763IMGP6769

7 comments:

Em said...

Those are so beautiful.

James said...

Way too cute! I doubt you'll ever think twice about these.

mom and grandma of BOLTON BUNCH said...

Such a little doll and beautiful pictures. Love those BLUE eyes. My favorite shot is the one with her arms folded. How fun!

Merf said...

you were thinking that she is a princess and deserves to be treated as such! love the picture of her bending down into the green grass---great colors!

Christie said...

Amelia really loved looking at this pictures this morning!

Ashley said...

I just want to eat her up! Claire is on my lap and she can't stop pointing and giggling! And she made the same scrunched up face as Carina. I can't wait to get these two together again! I love picturing Chad with his sweet baby girl.

Olivia Carter said...

So cute! Love that baby & you are an amazing photographer!