Thursday, May 3, 2012

Oliver’s masks

Polaroid

Oliver has made a different mask every day this week.  Superhero, pumpkin, kitty-cat, and a bird.

He colors while Carina sleeps and I clean the kitchen.  Then I cut it out, put some yarn on it, and he giggles while he runs into the bathroom to see the big reveal.

“Mom!  Come and see me!”

“I did see you!”

“No Mom, come see me in the mirror!”

On Tuesday he wore his pumpkin mask to pick the boys up from school.  Unless I have him play games on my phone during carpool, he falls asleep.  Sometimes even that doesn’t work.  I realized that it was really quiet back there and called his name.  No answer.  The pumpkin mask had slipped over his eyes and I couldn’t be sure that he was asleep until his head slumped to one side.   Chad laughed when I told him about that – picturing the little toddler sleeping in his pumpkin mask.

1 comment:

Christie said...

I was going to ask why you didn't take a pic, but then I realized he had your phone. Very cute! Amelia is very into "projects" but my kids don't have the artistic ability yours do, lol. Not a big surprise ;)