Friday, May 18, 2012

Small and Simple Things Photography Launch Party

Tonight I am having a launch party to celebrate the official opening of my for-charity photography business.  I wish you could all be there (really really wish), but since you can’t, here is the video I will be showing to introduce Small and Simple Things Photography
I have been planning this little business in my head for months.  Now that I have finally made it happen I am a mess of mixed emotions: grateful, sheepish, nervous, and pretty exhausted.  I have a big day coming up tomorrow too.  Stay tuned.  It might not be pretty, but it will be fun. 

Music is Hourglass by Mindy Gledhill
Click below to find out more:
Bloglightroom

4 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

This is just so fantastic & I'm SO excited for you!

The link on the bottom didn't work, just FYI, but I'll check out the website- I'm so happy for you lady!

Let me know if I can do anything to help you out!

Gaynelle said...

That is awesome, what a fantastic idea. Good luck with everything.

Katie said...

Thanks you guys - I am excited.

And thanks for letting me know the link wasn't working, Olivia. It is very much appreciated.

Bob, Dad and Grandpa said...

Great pictures and video.