Thursday, July 5, 2012

Turtles

IMGP9291-2

I was in the LA area last week to attend my grandmother’s memorial, with my parents, brother Levi, sister Christie, sister Ashley with her daughter Claire, and of course, Carina.

When we visited my grandfather in his apartment at the Masonic Home in Covina, one of the first things that I noticed were all of my grandmother’s turtles.  Those turtles have followed them through the years, and the sight of them was very familiar and comforting.

IMGP9294-2

Carina and Claire grew restless pretty quickly, and wanted to spend their time out on the patio.  They were not quite sure if the turtle in the garden was real or not. 

IMGP9276-2     IMGP9277-2

It was just a nice moment, watching those little girls noticing the turtles that I have so many memories of.

IMGP9281-2IMGP9279-2

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I remember G&G talking about how many turtles they would have to get rid of when they moved to the masonic home. I loved getting to the lodge and counting all the turtles as we climbed the stairs up to their apartment!

Em said...

that makes me miss my grandmother's trinkets. i brought home two little statues from their home when she died. they are sitting on my bookshelf:)

ventepaschere said...

Lunettes de soleil dior 2012
Tee shirts Armani
chaussures louis vuitton hommes 2012 pas cher
Lunettes de soleil louis vuitton
collier louis vuitton
chaussures nike air max hommes
bracelet chanel pas cher ,chanel Bijoux !
chaussures Nike Gladiateur Mid femmes
Bottes Pas cher 2012 vente..
Tee shirts burberry hommes pas cher !!
chaussures louis vuitton femmes
Regarder & Watch Pas cher 2012
tee shirts burberry femmes Pas cher !
ceinture en cuir louis vuitton vente pas cher!
sac Longchamp pas cher
sac Louis Vuitton homme vente 2012
sac Mulberry
Tee shirt Guess Femme
Jupe Karen Millen
Robe Karen Millen
chaussures enfant pas cher en ligne
chaussurespaschere.fr site chaussures baskets
chaussures foot
chaussures talons

ventepaschere said...

grand vendeur, facile a travailler lunettes de soleil pas cher, une grande communcation, fortement recommande site chaussures femmes pas cher d'excellentes critiques a partir de 1000 clients.