After the lunch is was time for the entertainment. Each class had a dance, song or skit to perform. Having worked in dance classes for kids this age, I have to say that what they did was quite impressive. I could tell the teachers and kids worked long and hard on it.
At the end of their dance. The kids were so sweet, standing there accepting their applause.
Colin snuck a little wave in. Cutie.
Colin with some of his pals.
Colin's cheering section.
And, the video of his dance. I understand that most of you will not want to watch a three minute dance, but I know granny does, so here you go! The quality is horrible (stupid Blogger), and I didn't realize that when I zoomed in and out it got so fuzzy, so bear with me. Colin is absolutely adorable, by the way. He took his role as the line leader very seriously. Yep, that is him leading the way. He IS his mommy's child ;)
After show we went back to the class for dessert and the day was pretty much over. Ollie did not make it through all of the classes. About fifteen minutes before it ended I left the auditorium with him and Gabe to go feed him. Colin, who was sitting in front of us with his class, noticed me leave and thought I had left. When I met him back at his class he was crying. (sigh). He is very sensitive lately with things like that. Last week I told him I was going to go to his school for lunch. I was about five minutes late and when I got there he was in tears, thinking that I wasn't coming. I know that even though he is doing marvelous in school, it still stresses him out at times. It has been a very big adjustment for him.