Sunday, March 9, 2008

Where Have I Been?


Seriously, why did I have NO idea it was the end of Daylight Savings this morning?

At what I thought was 8:10, I was printing something out and getting ready to head out the door with the family for church (we live about 35 minutes away and it starts at 9 am. Woohoo, we were actually going to be on time!) and when I looked at the time on the computer, it said 9:10. WHA?! I had to go turn on the TV to verify that all of the clocks in my house where wrong and then it finally hit me why! I still had to google it though to make sure that it was actually the end of Daylight Savings today, on MARCH 9th. So early!

We knew at that point that we had completely missed sacrament meeting and just focused on getting there in time for classes.

When I got there, one of the other nursery leaders was just setting up some stuff and it turns out that she had no idea either. We only had 11 kids in nursery when we normally have around 18, so I am guessing that there were a lot of confused people this morning.

I swear they did not announce it in church last Sunday. What is up with that?