I have a couple of questions for all of you....
1. Has anyone ever seen a generic brand of Life Cereal? I haven't. Why is that? There seems to be a off-brand of just about every other popular cereal out there. Is the recipe really that mysterious that it can't be copied?
2. Do you like Top Ramen? What is your favorite flavor? Do you cook it the traditional way with all the water in, or do you do it the Jeppson-after-school-snack way and drain the noodles before adding the seasoning?
Before today I hadn't had Top Ramen in probably 5 to 6 years. Not because I don't like it, but because it's, you know, really not nutritious at all and has all that sodium. But I gotta admit that today, it just totally hit the spot. I have a cold and can barely taste anything, and it was raining, and my hot hot hot Creamy Chicken comforted me right through.
