Sunday, December 13, 2009

Back again, both Chad and I





I can't remember the last time I went a week without posting! It has made me more than a little anxious.

Chad was out of town again. He traveled 3 out of the last 4 weeks, but thankfully he was home for the weekends. It wasn't as bad as I expected it to be, but I was just plum busy and tired.

No more traveling this month, and boy is it good to have him home - just have someone to wash their hair at night while I get their pajamas ready, someone else in the house who washes dishes and does laundry, someone to cuddle who isn't fighting me about bedtime!

The boys are just so much happier too. They don't really know how to express it, but they just aren't as happy with dad gone. I've said it before, he is the joy in this home!