Both Colin and Gabe could not have had a better time than they did last night. It was wonderful and magical. The cold snap we have been experiencing went away just in time. I have never seen Gabe run so much, even at the end when he had to carry his bucket with both hands. Our street was as festive as usual. The boys were both tickled with their costumes. Oliver was happy the entire time. It was just perfect.
I have never been able to get a really good picture of my kids in their Halloween costume on Halloween night. They are just way too excited.
Liam and Oliver looked so cute together with their costumes on. That hat seemed to add just enough weight to make it impossible for Oliver to pick his pinhead up.
This is a picture to cherish. Notice Liam grabbing Oliver's scarf. Is this the way it's gonna be Liam? C'mon, you've only got him by three months!
I have banned Simpsons consumption for all juveniles in the house, but I made an exception for last night. It's a bit of a tradition to watch a Treehouse of Horror before bed. Oliver actually laid there for quite some time. Yep, we start 'em young around here.