Monday, May 10, 2010

Stalkerazzi

The first night that Chad and I were in DC, we took a bus tour around to all the different monuments. The first stop was supposed to be the FDR Memorial, but there was too much construction around it, so our driver announced that we would be stopping for a White House photo op. Pretty cool! However, when we got out and started walking towards the street where the driver directed us, we were greeted by security officers, telling us that the street was temporarily blocked off. Bummer.


So this is as close as we got. I took a lot of pictures of the White House and we got back onto the bus, where the driver told us that he was told by security that the Obama girls were playing on the lawn, which is why we weren't able to get closer. I actually thought that was kinda cool - "Good for them" I thought. "I'm glad they still get to play outside when they want to." We had noticed some people milling around the roof, but when we got home and I looked at my pictures, I noticed some other people in front.


Like the gentleman below in a pink polo(zoomed in from the picture above).

Tell me that stance and build doesn't look like our president!


Again!

And if that doesn't convince you, please say hello to Mrs. Obama on the right below!


I'm convinced (even more than I was with Orson Scott Card). How about you?