Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What I am thinking about tonight

  • My garden is really pathetic. Don't be fooled by the pictures on the side - they are prettier than it is. As a whole, it is needs a lot of work, and my climbing roses are all DEAD now, thanks to blackspot. So sad. I think I am done with them.
  • I am really thankful to have a house big enough to host my family members who take the trouble to come see us. I know that is a huge pain to drive/fly across the country.
  • Gabe was really grumpy today. He loves people, but he also loves his alone time and his mommy time.
  • Colin made a really important move in his game tonight, helping win their first game in the their season-end tournament. I was really excited for him.
  • Ollie wouldn't take a nap today and then cried hysterically on our way to Colin's school, until his little head dropped to his chest, dead asleep.
  • I love my mom.
  • My brother Aaron starts a law internship tomorrow. Wish him luck!
  • Looking at my blog count for April and May really bums me out.
  • We got our tickets for our annual trip to Spokane!
  • I forgot how much I loved Lost until it ended. Sure, a lot of stuff still doesn't make sense, but I cried during the finale.
  • I love TV, but sometimes I wish I had the strength to live a life completely free from it. Maybe even the internet too.