Today the lovely ladies of my ward threw a baby shower for me and Sarah - a gorgeous and incredibly sweet red-head who is also expecting her fourth child just a couple of days after me - also a girl. We had soups, salads, and lots lots of pink gifts.


This is the only picture I have of my friend Bonnie, hostess extraordinaire. She is always doing something for someone!
We all had a good laugh about what people must have thought when she went to pick up the cake.
I felt very loved by how excited everyone was to adorn my little girl in the cutest and sweetest little outfits. One outfit in particular made me cry. My mom gave me my blessing dress. Made 30 years ago by one of my mom's friends and still in perfect condition, my little daughter will now be blessed in it. Thanks Mom!

Thank you to everyone who came and helped with our shower. As Chad went through the gifts with me at home, he was just dumbfounded by the genorsity of everyone. I am so lucky to be surrounded by such thoughtful women.