Monday, April 14, 2008

Just let me sleep through the night


If I tell you exactly how moody I am right now, will you still respect me in the morning? If I tell you that the tears for no reason at all and the 1 1/2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches that I just downed ( I swear my diet was exemplary the rest of the day) are all because I am pregnant, will you believe me?


The second trimester started off nicely but this last week I have really started to feel pregnant again. Weird things - like I woke up this morning and my legs were sore. The only thing I can think of that might be the cause is that I drove a lot yesterday. Over an hour for church and over an hour to have dinner at Levi and Audra's, and my legs were aching by the end. Seriously?! Sore legs from driving?! I just feel so pathetic.


Yesterday at church I was carrying a large box of nursery stuff back to the storage closest (quite capably I might add) when one of my friends, who already had a large bag and binder, ran up up to me and insisted on carrying it for me! I am only 5 months pregnant! Please don't let me lose all of my dignity yet! Or is it too late for that already? Are you allowed dignity when yogurt gives you heartburn?


No consoling comments please. Only grumpiness and complaining allowed on this post.


I am going to go eat some more PB&J. Only Jif understands me.