Well, I did it. I gave my firstborn a trendy name. We got to his open house today to discover that there are two Colins in his class! Just as I was Katie J. in kindergarten, he is Colin C. The really sad thing about it is there are only two Chinese classes in his grade level so if they both continue at this school, their chances of being in the same class are always 50/50.
Now for the really weird part - we didn't meet the other Colin, but according to the teacher, it is a girl! Same spelling and everything. Have you ever? I sure hope it is just a mix-up with the wrong box getting checked somewhere.
Now for the really weird part - we didn't meet the other Colin, but according to the teacher, it is a girl! Same spelling and everything. Have you ever? I sure hope it is just a mix-up with the wrong box getting checked somewhere.