Monday, August 25, 2008

Presenting Oliver Charles Coleman
























Both Baby and Katie are heatlty and happy resting at the hospital right now and I'm sure more pics will follow accompanied with more detail than you would ever want to know. Katie was omitted to the hospital at 11:30 this morning to be induced and at 12:10 the Dr. broke her water. At around 1:15 the Potosin started. After laboring for about 2 hours, Katie ended up with an epideral at around 3:20 and baby Oliver entered the world at 3:38. Katie did such a great job and I am so proud of the way she handled herself. She actually feels much better than she did post-Gabe and Colin so if all goes well we can have her back tomorrow night. Thanks for everyone's thoughts and prayers and more pictures and details I'm sure are on the way! Sorry for the atrocious formatting - I can run and build SQL code or build you some Macros in Excel, just don't ask me to align pictures in Blogger...:)