Sunday, January 24, 2010

Brothers gotta stick together!

On Friday, every time I suggested Gabe play in the toyroom, he said with a scowl on his face, "Mom, I don't like that tiger."

I had no idea what he meant, but finally figured out that he was talking about the stuffed tiger that resides in our playroom. He expressed that he was afraid it would "come to life." Maybe too much Night At The Museum 2? Gabe is very tense about large fake animals, especially when there is a person inside - you should see his whole body shaking at Chuck-E-Cheese when they make an announcement that Chuck-E is coming out. Anyway, I wasn't surprised that he was spooked by having those tiger eyes watch him while he played with Geotrax.

I promised him that I would take it downstairs, and when I did, Oliver's brown eyes lit up. He promptly sat his diapered behind down for a ride, with a deep growl emitting from his throat. As I grabbed my camera, he sat batting his eyelashes at the camera. Colin decided to join in the photo session, so I now have a dozen pictures of Gabe's brothers consorting with his enemy.


Traitors!


On a totally different topic aren't Ollie's PJ's adorable? They are my favorite kid pajamas ever.