So before I begin, I should mention that I am currently watching "New Moon", and I haven't rolled my eyes this many times since the last "State of the Union Address." (Sorry Olivia - I know I'm attacking both New Moon and Obama in one sentence...:).
So, this is the deal. Below is a link for a $16 coupon off of "New Moon" or "Astroboy". "New Moon" is $17 on DVD at Walmart right now, so you end up paying about $2 after taxes. "Astroboy" on Blu-Ray is $19.99 right now, so it comes out to around $5 after taxes. These can be redeemed at Target (I believe it's around $7 for the Blu-Ray) or any other retailer. The intent of the coupon was to purchase all 4 movies to get $16, but the coupon doesn't spell that out and it doesn't prevent you from buying just one. If there is gray area, I will find it. I have used this coupon...ummm...several times without a hitch. If you do use it, let me know what your experience was like!!! Be persistent - It's a valid coupon and will go through!!!
Check back tomorrow for another sweet DVD/Blu-Ray Deal!!!
Linky:

