Happy 3rd Birthday Ingleside!
To commemorate the event, I have an announcement, and a contest!
The announcement:
The Colemans will be celebrating a new birthday next year.
Yes, we are expecting Coleman kid #4 in the year 2011.
The contest:
Guess my due date!
Because, of course, where else would the Colemans celebrate a birthday?
Leave your comment/guess by this Friday, Sept. 17, 11:59 EST.
Sorry to those who already know...yes, you are ineligible for the Red Robin prize, but leave a comment anyway and I will choose one of you "knowers" randomly for the "consolation prize." If you want you can even throw in a fake guess to try and throw people off ;o)
HAPPY GUESSING!
Check out the other guessing game going on at my sister Ashley's blog!
To commemorate the event, I have an announcement, and a contest!
The announcement:
The Colemans will be celebrating a new birthday next year.
Yes, we are expecting Coleman kid #4 in the year 2011.
The contest:
Guess my due date!
Because, of course, where else would the Colemans celebrate a birthday?
Leave your comment/guess by this Friday, Sept. 17, 11:59 EST.
Sorry to those who already know...yes, you are ineligible for the Red Robin prize, but leave a comment anyway and I will choose one of you "knowers" randomly for the "consolation prize." If you want you can even throw in a fake guess to try and throw people off ;o)
HAPPY GUESSING!
Check out the other guessing game going on at my sister Ashley's blog!
