This was our evening:
Pizza for dinner.
Made cookies for Santa.
| Colin is not big on pictures these days, so I was happy to get this cute one. |
Stopped by some friends house for a Christmas Eve party, where I ate some of the most delicious desserts I have ever had in my life.
Home to unwrap pajamas. Remember the fabric the boys chose over the summer?
If I am ever having a bad day, I think I will pull these pictures up. They make me remember everything I love about my scrumptious children.
Then we video-chatted with Grandma and Grandpa Coleman and the kids opened their gift from them - an Xbox and Kinect. Dance Central 2, here I come! The kids were pretty darn excited.
We didn't get the kids to sleep until almost 9, and then it was a pretty late night for Chad and me. Chad is asleep on the couch as I write this. We also had a great Christmas - I will post about it tomorrow. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas. Thanks for reading :o)