Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Keepin' It Real Wednesday

My boyfriend is really the cutest guy around.

When people see his teasing smile, with his big brown eyes crinkling in the corner,
they swoon and I have to smile too. Yep, he is all mine.

All mine.

He rushes to my arms every morning, and falls asleep breathing into my neck every night.

He has a great sense of humor and can always cheer me up.


We spend almost every waking moment together.

I love him. SO MUCH.


And he loves me. I cherish that love.

Sometimes though,

when he screams with jealousy if my husband hugs me,

or sits outside the shower door until I finish,

or squeals when I turn a corner without him, yelling, "I come!"

or I don't feel like having help with the dishes,

or he bawls in nursery at church, even though his granny works in there...

Sometimes

I think,

It would nice if he loved me

just a little bit less.

8 comments:

Christie said...

I STILL feel that way about Amelia sometimes!

lindsey said...

this one didn't seem like a wednesday post at first... cute kid, but i know what you mean.. esp with a newborn who is starting to prefer mommy. Ollie sure is cute though.

Ashley said...

Oh I hate it when they start getting jealous of daddy!

lindsey said...

Lily gets jealous of me hugging seth.. she's a daddy's girl, unless she's hurt.

Olivia Carter said...

Oh man, Rob has been re going through clingy-ness.

Cried in nurshery on Sunday & Tuesday didn't want to go to our bestfriends house, with a boy his age, for FUN preschool.

So weird & making me insane!

And Scott' has crinkly eyes when he smiled & it about makes my heart stop every time I see it. I love crinkly happy eyes.

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

I miss the real Ollie The miss the times in the nursery, the times when Ollie liked me more, the times when he run to me, with open arms.

But I know that he will change, and I'll be waiting with open arms!

Audra said...

He is such a cutie! I love him in Ikea... he was wary of me, but tolerated me a bit! He is a little flirt!

G L said...

:)