Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Keepin' It Real Wednesday

My boyfriend is really the cutest guy around.

When people see his teasing smile, with his big brown eyes crinkling in the corner,
they swoon and I have to smile too. Yep, he is all mine.

All mine.

He rushes to my arms every morning, and falls asleep breathing into my neck every night.

He has a great sense of humor and can always cheer me up.


We spend almost every waking moment together.

I love him. SO MUCH.


And he loves me. I cherish that love.

Sometimes though,

when he screams with jealousy if my husband hugs me,

or sits outside the shower door until I finish,

or squeals when I turn a corner without him, yelling, "I come!"

or I don't feel like having help with the dishes,

or he bawls in nursery at church, even though his granny works in there...

Sometimes

I think,

It would nice if he loved me

just a little bit less.