Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lucky Me!

Back in June, Lindsay Hart from Hart to Hart Digital Design held a give-way. She was looking for new location ideas for photo shoots. I immediately thought of two of our family's favorite spots, the garden, and Copperhead Island. Copperhead Island ended up winning so we got a free family photo session there last Wednesday!

I can't tell you how fun it was to have someone else worrying about getting the right shot for once - and a professional, not just crazy ol' mom with the camera. Lindsay was relaxed, efficient, fun, enthusiatic.....so much so that the kids barely realized that we were there to take pictures - they were completely relaxed. Lindsay spent an hour acting as our paparazzi, and I couldn't be happier with the shots (plus she complimented my "styling" on her blog so that wins extra points :o) S We will always cherish these pictures. There are some of Chad and the boys that I just can't get enough of.

Check out Lindsay's blog if you are in need of a photographer! (Plus there are a few more shots of us to see!)



Thanks again Lindsay!