Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lucky Me!

Back in June, Lindsay Hart from Hart to Hart Digital Design held a give-way. She was looking for new location ideas for photo shoots. I immediately thought of two of our family's favorite spots, the garden, and Copperhead Island. Copperhead Island ended up winning so we got a free family photo session there last Wednesday!

I can't tell you how fun it was to have someone else worrying about getting the right shot for once - and a professional, not just crazy ol' mom with the camera. Lindsay was relaxed, efficient, fun, enthusiatic.....so much so that the kids barely realized that we were there to take pictures - they were completely relaxed. Lindsay spent an hour acting as our paparazzi, and I couldn't be happier with the shots (plus she complimented my "styling" on her blog so that wins extra points :o) S We will always cherish these pictures. There are some of Chad and the boys that I just can't get enough of.

Check out Lindsay's blog if you are in need of a photographer! (Plus there are a few more shots of us to see!)



Thanks again Lindsay!

7 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

LOVELY pics! Seriously, those boys of yours are gonna be heart breakers!

Merf said...

i love the pictures of just legs--- if i had cute legs---i would take pics of just legs--- and that may not stop me! I cant get enough of Ollie's grin!

Chad Coleman said...

We really had a great time and Lindsay was fantastic. The one of Colin cracks me up, I can't decide if it's a photo shoot for his CD Cover that's going to drop next month, or he's shooting a promo for a new sitcom...he is such a cutie.

lindsey said...

I think it is soo perfect that you won! awesome pics and I looove the black and white one on her blog.

Audra said...

Should have read: "I can't tell you how fun it was to have someone else worrying about getting the right shot for once - and a professional, not just crazy ol' Audra with the camera." Thanks for being tactful and taking all the blame on yourself, but we know the real answer ;) Haha

Katie said...

Audra - I wasn't even thinking about you!! I was thinking about how grumpy I was last Thanksgiving because I still felt responsibility for the shot! Ha! You are the model of patience when you take our picture.

Jamie Martin said...

Love the pictures. They are beautiful! Congrats on the baby news, can't wait to find out if its another boy or a little girl.