Sunday, November 14, 2010

Veteran's Day 2010


The Jeppsons and Colemans all met at a park to play some kickball and have a little picnic.


My brother Levi and Chad goofing with Levi's son Nolan.



Evan and Jovie, my mom and Nolan (trying to hold her at second base), Colin

Bobby's son Santiago, Levi's youngest girls Jovie and Callie, Jovie and me with the big belly


Afterwards we went just down the road and got some Aloha Snow love. This was definitely the highlight of my kids' day. We went last year on Veteran's Day and I think I am liking this tradition.





I got an incredible brownie sundae. That is Gabe's finger reaching out to snatch some whipped cream, and Colin in the background saying, "No fair! I want one!"

9 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my heck, seeing Aloha Snow stuff is making me change my mind and wanting to come for thanksgiving!!

My stomach is bigger than yours. Seriously.

Katie said...

COME!!

That's a flattering picture. It is bigger in real life.

lindsey said...

looks like alot of fun.. mmm Aloha snow!

Bob, Dad and Grandpa said...

That was a fun day.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
james said...

nice photos is it big there ;)

fashionworld said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

This is good site to spent time on. allergy