Friday, March 25, 2011

Baby Pics - Enjoy

Let me just preface this post by saying that this is Chad, filling in for professional blogger Katie. Both Katie and the baby are doing really well. I know Katie would never say this on her own blog, but I certainly can - She was a complete All-Star today. The contractions went for a solid 4 hours, and she just barrelled right through them. I am so proud of her - that girl is absolutely amazing. If you didn't see the Facebook post, the baby was born at 2:07 PM and was 7 lbs 12 oz. and 19.5 inches long. Without further adieu, Baby Carina.










Katie is going to kill me for posting this, but the baby is less than a minute old...come on.











12 comments:

lindsey said...

aww what a sweetheart! makes me anxious to hold my little one now... congrats guys she is beautiful.

lindsey said...

PS Katie- I love the first pic. You look so at peace with your little girl.

Ashley said...

I think she looks different than the boys did. Maybe more Jeppson than Coleman? She is precious though, and I'm so glad you got to do the birth the way you wanted and that it was indeed a girl! :)

Cat said...

Congratulations, Coleman Family!! What a beautiful little girl! We would love you bring you dinner next week! Please let us know if you need anything at all!

jeppson501 said...

I was thinking the same thing as Ashley- more jeppson than Coleman! Although I have to admit that I haven't really studied the baby pics of your boys. Congrats! Can't wait to meet her.

Christie said...

I was thinking she looks like a GIRL! Can't wait to hear the whole birth story!

Audra said...

HOORAY! How great to be able to come home so early! I hated the hospitals stays and you could never rest! And yes, she looks like a girl, and yes, she looks different than the boys to me! Soooo sweet!!! Cant wait to meet her, snuggle her, and give her back when she cries! I am soooo happy everything went well. You gotta tell me all about it!

Sharon said...

I am so happy for you. That 1st picture is priceless! I can only imagine what you both were feeling at that moment. It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it. Little girls are such a treasure.

Kari said...

Wow, what a gorgeous little thing! I shouldn't be surprised, though. Congratulations and best wishes to all of you.

Em said...

AMAZING!!!

jess and scott said...

Congrats! What a precious baby...

Kelly said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear the details from Katie.