
Let me just preface my complaint by saying that I honestly don't mind watching other people's kids. I am pretty easy going and they keep my kids entertained, so I really think it's a pretty cool thing. But....
For about two hours today, I had 5 kids in the house, ranging from 2-5. Just two hours with all of them, but the whole day with at least two more than my own. They were all pretty well behaved and I really didn't have that much extra work, but I just didn't feel like doing it today. I think that one of my problems, besides being tired and grumpy, is that it just feels like I am getting nothing out of it (besides, of course, the satisfaction of helping others). My checks just go straight to my bank account where they look quite paltry next to the moolah that Chaddycakes brings in, and I never see exactly how they benefit the family (or me :o).
I haven't done anything fun with the extra money since I got my camera. So I think I should! Nothing big, but maybe this weekend I will go out and get something I don't really need like a new dress or a new pair of shoes! I feel totally selfish just saying that though....I am not a shopping-as-a-hobby type of girl, but WHATEVAH
If I could bring myself to spend $75 on a massage, I would do that, but I just CAN'T.
So give me some good ideas about how to spend less than $30 to buy a little bit of sunshine! Be creative!