Well, I woke up to quite the surprise this morning! Chad had previously told me that he had a bunch of calls at work today that he couldn't get out of, but that he would try and be home somewhat early. However, this was a huge lie, and though I expected him to be long gone before I got up, I woke up to the smell of him cooking breakfast for me. He made Eggs Benedict from scratch and had fresh fruit with whipped cream on top! I think it was the tastiest breakfast I have ever had. I got to watch Bridge To Terebithia (which was a gift from my Mom and Dad) with Colin while I ate it. It was a lovely, lovely morning.
Then Chad presented a top secret folder to me. In it was the plans for my b-day. He made reservations for me at Maggiano's and then had a hair appointment set up for me after that at the hair salon that I have really been waiting to go to. What a sweetie! I decided that I would save the Maggiano's certificate for sometime that Chad and I could go together, andinstead we all went for a nice jaunt at Copperhead Island. The weather was gorgeous. Then I went for my haircut, and I really liked the salon. I haven't gotten a good picture of the cut yet- I will post one when I do.
After that we all went to Red Robin for dinner - which is a Coleman family tradition. If you didn't know, you can get a free burger there on your birthday, so now it is a fun thing always do. It helps that we all love burgers and their's are soooo tasty. Whew! What a day - now Chad is putting the boys down.
I am going to post pictures seperately because I forgot to load them on here before I started typing and I don't feel like re-writing all of it.